I am one of those people who sets new years resolutions each year. I find that I do this because I am also one of those people who do better when I have goals – something that I can strive towards. It makes me feel more focused, and productive.
I’m also self aware enough to know that setting resolutions or goals gives me a sense (a little falsely) of being in control, which thus makes me feel less anxious in general. Bonus 😉
1. Knit or crochet a blanket.
2. Blog at least 3 times a week, and journal daily.
3. Write something that is my own and put it up on Wattpad.
4. Read those 10 classic books (listed on Tuesday Jan 6 2015).
5. Do something completely new and scary and awesome.
6. Travel/road trip.
7. Start to learn a new language.
8. Make more of an effort with my appearance and style so that I’m happier, more confident, and enjoying trying new things.
9. Walk more.
10. Work on relaxing – finding things that I find relaxing and doing them.
11. Pay off my debt.
12. Be flexible and open to change.
Do you set new year resolutions? And if you don’t set them, why not?